All Collections
For clerks and admins
Historical members
How to edit historical member records
How to edit historical member records

Change or update details for an existing historical member record on GovernorHub

Jo Phillips avatar
Written by Jo Phillips
Updated over a week ago

On the membership page under the Historical members tab, you'll find information about previous members of the board.

A timeline of information/records exist for any member who had an appointment/governor type (no historical records will be saved for a governor without an appointment). We've backfilled this information from 1st September 2019.

How to edit an existing historical member record?

  1. Click on the member's name to view more details about their record.

2. Click on the blue Edit button in order to make changes to the record.

3. This opens a new window (below) which allows you to change the member's leaving date, name, roles, committees and reason for removal. You can also add notes.

4. At the bottom of the window, you can also edit any existing appointments/governor types. If you click edit, it opens a new window where you can edit any of the appointment details.
5. You can also add a new appointment, by clicking Add appointment (it's possible to have more than one appointment per record).

6. Don't forget to hit 'Save' on all of these windows.

How can I edit just the appointment details for a former member of the board?

To edit an appointment and not personal details, roles or reasons for removal, click on the three dots menu next to the appointment itself. This brings up a window which allows you to edit any of the details.

You might find our related help articles useful:

Is there a report I can download for historical members?

Ah, we knew you'd ask. We hope to provide a historical members report which contains the information held on this page as soon as possible (please bear with us, we're working on it!).
We'll also make sure that the declarations and training reports also include information on members who've left within the last 12 months.

Did this answer your question?