GovernorHub's Terms and Conditions of Use
Terms of website use
Information about us
www.governorhub.com is a site operated by Ortoo Technologies Ltd ('We'). We are a limited company registered under company number 8142817 and our registered office is at 132 Norwich Road, North Walsham NR28 0DX.
Accessing our site
Part of our site can be accessed only if you are a subscriber through one of our Customer organisations (such as Norfolk Governor Services).
You hereby accept the application of the laws of England to govern matters between us.
Neither Ortoo Technologies Ltd. nor any of its employees, agents or sub- contractors make any warranty, expressed or implied, or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site, or output from this site through print or file download, or any website referred to, nor that these web pages will be free from errors or that site availability will be uninterrupted. Ortoo Technologies Ltd. does not warrant that the information on this site is suitable for the purposes for which you may use it. Ortoo Technologies Ltd. cannot be held responsible for the contents of any pages referred to by an external link nor any contribution posted by a user or subscriber. A reference on this site to any persons, products, websites or services does not constitute or imply their endorsements, recommendation or favouring by Ortoo Technologies Ltd., its employees, agents or sub-contractors.
All copyright to Ortoo Technologies Ltd. publications and their contents vest in Ortoo Technologies Ltd. unless stated otherwise. Although Ortoo Technologies Ltd. has used its reasonable endeavours in compiling these publications it does not guarantee nor shall it be responsible for reliance upon the contents of the publications and shall not be liable for any false, inaccurate or incomplete information. Any reliance placed upon the contents by the reader is at the reader’s sole risk and Ortoo Technologies Ltd. shall not be liable for any consequences of such reliance.
Restrictions on use of website
The materials and information contained on this website ('Content') and all copyright and other intellectual property rights therein belong to Ortoo Technologies Ltd. or its content providers. You are hereby granted permission to access the Site and print a copy of the page as a record of your visit. All other use of the Site and its Content, including modification, publication, transmission, creation of derivative works, incorporation into another website or reproducing the Site or the Content (whether by linking, framing or any other method) is not permitted without Ortoo Technologies Ltd.'s prior written consent.
Posting or transmitting to or from this website any information or data in breach of the Content standard referred to below is prohibited. You, the user, by posting uploading or transmitting any data onto this website hereby warrant that it does not breach the above and that you have full and unrestricted right to post upload or transmit such data.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm any other persons in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:any part of our site;any equipment or network on which our site is stored;any software used in the provision of our site; orany equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Free Trial Use
When you accept a free trial to use the site for a specified period you agree to accept these terms and conditions. At the end of the specified free trial period if you do not take a paid subscription to the service any data or documents you or your governing body have stored may be removed from our systems and databases. Documents and data that have been removed at the end of a free trial can not be restored by us. You will receive advance warning at least seven days before the end of a free trial period to give you the option to subscribe to the service.
These content standards apply to any and all material or information which you contribute (either by posting uploading transmitting or otherwise) to our site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
- Be accurate (where they state facts).
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- Comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion or belief, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, marriage or civil partnership or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be likely to harass, threaten, upset, embarrass, inconvenience, worry, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from us or our customers or other users, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Information you submit to us
In relation to all other information and contributions you submit you hereby agree and warrant
- that such material or information is not confidential or proprietary and Ortoo Technologies Ltd. shall be free to use any such information within the functions of the site in any manner (for example to make back up copies) without charge or liability to you and you agree not to take any action against Ortoo Technologies Ltd. in relation to the use of such material or information.
- that you own or have unrestricted rights to the material or information submitted to Ortoo Technologies Ltd. and you shall indemnify and render Ortoo Technologies Ltd. harmless against any and all claims, suits proceedings, expenses, recoveries and damages including court costs and lawyers fees and expenses of any type whatsoever, brought against Ortoo Technologies Ltd. in connection with infringement of third party rights in respect of the material or information that you submitted.
- to take reasonable steps to ensure that the material or information is free from any known computer viruses, or other contaminates, including but not limited to any code or instructions that may be used to modify damage disable or compromise the security of this website, or Ortoo Technologies Ltd. computer systems or networks.
- that the information complies in all respects with our Content Standards.
Any breach by you of the above warranties or these terms and conditions or if in our opinion we believe you are in breach we may withdraw all data and information submitted and deny access to you and any person you have allowed from all or any part of this site. If we are informed by any third party that you are in breach of any of the warranties or these terms and conditions then we may without further investigation withdraw all data and information submitted by you and deny access to you and any person you have allowed from all or any part of this site without liability to you. We may at our discretion reinstate access on evidence satisfactory to us that you have not breached any of the warranties or these terms and conditions.
Use of third party information
Any data or information uploaded posted or otherwise transmitted onto this website by users or other third parties is not checked or verified for accuracy by Ortoo Technologies Ltd. nor are we under an obligation to do so. If you access such data or information and rely on it or use it then you do so at your own risk. Ortoo Technologies Ltd. does not guarantee or warrant that such data or information is accurate and not misleading, fit for purpose, available to you to use, free of any legal barriers to its use or otherwise and shall not be liable to you for any loss you may suffer as a result of your use or reliance on such data or information.